A Week of Wardrobe Challenges and Beladora In Black And White

Thursday, February 17, 2011

We've had so many great posts from blogs such as Passage de Perles, Make Do Style and  A Femme d'un Certain Age challenging us to dress with style with a limited wardrobe and now ELLE has featured the Fabiola Beracasa 30 Day wardrobe challenge on ELLE.com
Have the babes at ELLE have been checking out the blogosphere?
I wonder.

Meanwhile I have a wardrobe challenge of my own coming up this weekend as I have a wedding to attend in Dallas on Saturday then Sunday and Monday will be spent in Telluride. So travel clothes, dress-up clothes and ski clothes will all be needed for a 3 day trip.   
It would be easy to pack if I had closet full of clothes from Goresuch, which is one of my favorite online stores. But I don't, so I have no idea at this point what I'm going to wear.

Meanwhile, while perusing the site I found this ELLE TV video


Beladora looks good in black and white!