Shimmer with Kerastase

Monday, August 15, 2011


One of my favorite luxe hair care brands is Kérastase so once I heard about the new Soleil Huile Céleste, the first protective haircare oil with shimmering micro-glitters to help protect and nourish sun-parched strands I knew I had to try it.

The hair oil features UVA and UVB filter and micro-glitters to shield against damaging environmental aggressors while adding a beautiful shine to hair. In addition, the unique formula captures, transfers and magnifies the brilliance of the sun’s rays to offer a sublime shine diffused through the hair. After sun exposure, hair can suffer serious color alternations and become dry and damaged. Kérastase Soleil Huile Céleste protects hair from the sun’s damaging rays, while providing a soft touch, shiny effect and immediate sheen.

I really like this oil, I use it as a sheen spray but it's a tad bit heavy for my hair so I spritz it directly into my hands and then run my hands through my hair.  It helps soften my hair but the real prize is the shimmer!  It's awesome, it just gives your hair an extra boost of shine.

Purchase here.