Operation Wedding Hair: The Goal

Tuesday, September 13, 2011



My hair goals always revolve around health, but now I've got a length goal in mind.  One of my best friends in the whole entire world is getting married and she's finally set a date!  The wedding will be June 1st, 2012 and it's a destination wedding so far.  If everything stays the way it's planned so far, I'll be lounging around in the Dominican Republic and I'm super excited.  I've already decided that I'm extending my stay in the DR and turning it into a vacation for myself as well as celebrating her wedding!

Now with that said, I want my hair to look fabulous!  I already know the bridesmaid dresses are going to be amazing because my friend is such the fashionista.  So my hair has to look it's absolute best too, so of course I'm going to be keeping up with my healthy hair goals, but my length goal is mid back length.  I know this is a pretty hard goal to reach especially since I'm not even bra strap length yet, but whatever I'm going for it! 


 I have 8 months to try and even if I don't hit that goal I should be a full bra strap length.  I figure if I could possibly reach mid back length I could have a really pretty updo or something for the wedding.  Then once the wedding is over I can wear a nice french braid while I frolick on the beautiful beaches of the DR!  What do you think?  If you want to join in on OWH (operation wedding hair) stay tuned for the next post, Operation Wedding Hair: The Plan.