Pinterest Loves

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Did I tell you we just bought a new bed?  I know I know Provident living.  My husband is an insomniac, in case you were wondering.  Like a real live one. ha ha!  And we splurged... like a lot, for a Split King Sleep Number Bed with the tilts and all.  I know, we're absolutely out of minds.  But we are hoping this helps.  And if it doesn't, I will probably throw myself in front of a bus ha ha!  And if you hate sleep number, be nice... I know there are haters out there!  But in order to get a new bed, you need something to go with it.  Here is a little sneak preview of my current project.


This isn't my picture, but it's what I'm about to do.  It will be awesome.  We've purchased the board and I'm getting ready to hit a huge sale for foam! Tutorial to come.  In due time!

It's that time again- PINTEREST LOVES!

I totally need to make this for my home.
Pinned here


I am totally making this duvet.  But in a different color...
Don't worry, I'm totally crafty like that!  Haha but for reals, I've got mad sewing skills!
Pinned here


Families should be spending more quality time together.  It's true.  Check out these awesome Family Home Evening ideas!
Pinned here


Do you think a tufted headboard, that crazy awesome duvet and this pillow would be a little much?  Shoot.  Now I have to choose!
Pinned here


I LOVE this saying!  Makes me happy!
Pinned here


Have you guys ever had rolo cookies?  I am not even kidding you, my best friend/roommate in collage would make these for me all the time.  And I loved them.  And now I miss her and want these cookies.  SO EASY to make!
Pinned here


Is that not the cuttest little munchkin you've ever seen?  Made my day!
Pinned here


Remember how I told you awhile back I sort of have this thing for Halloween?  It's like this big huge thing.  I LOOOOOOVE it.  And I need someone to teach me how to do this to my face.  Talk about an awesome/cheap costume!
Pinned here


I love the clean lines, colors and... oh yeah- THAT BENCH!  Great idea!
Pinned here


I'm pretty sure I have that shirt.  And in two-ish years I'm gonna have that little girl too!  This picture is so sweet!
Pinned here


My little boy is fascinated with bath time.  He rips off all his clothes and says "help" right in front of the tub.  Cutest thing ever!  I think these little bath crayons would be a hit.
Pinned here


How am I supposed to narrow my favorite pins down?  They are all AWESOME!  And that's not being snooty because none of them are my ideas. ha ha!  Anyway, if you want to see the rest of them, head on over to my pinterest and follow along.

Photobucket