Fall Makeup Tutorial- Orange, Gold, and Burgundy

Monday, September 12, 2011

The next makeup look in my little Fall Makeup Tutorial Series of sorts...

We get it. I love Fall.

Every time I look at the Dare palette by Sigma Beauty I think of Fall. It has the most perfect colors for creating a really fun and wearable colorful Fall makeup look. Here is a look complete with all of my favorite "colorful" Fall colors...red-orange, gold, and burgundy.

Products Used:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Sigma Beauty Dare Palette
MAC Fluidline in Dark Diversion
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Medium
Benefit They're Real Mascara
NARS Laguna bronzer
Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed
MAC Pro Longwear lipstick in Sweet Ever After






Or maybe you want to see my Glittery Fall Makeup Tutorial...

Keep on the look out for the next video in the Fall Makeup Tutorial Series... it's gonna get leafy.


xoxo-
Tiffany

Sigma Beauty products provided by Sigma Beauty